New to PF, looking for advice on undergraduate research

  • Thread starter Thread starter frozenyak12
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 493 views
frozenyak12
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,
Im going to be a second year Applied Physics and Math student in the fall. I spent my freshman year working with a professor researching applications of titanium nanotubes. It was a great experience but I am looking for new opportunities to continue exploring the many concentrations of physics that our out there. I would love to get involved in independent research like many students do, but I don't know what areas/topics would be appropriate for a student of my experience level to investigate. Any thoughts? Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

Try posting your questions in the Academic Guidance forum. This forum here is just for New Member Introductions. Good luck! :smile: