No Data Available on my "check status" page for SULI

In summary, the individual checked their SULI application status and found that the login page was down. After a google search, they were able to access their account but the status showed "no data available" and no submission date. They are concerned and want to make sure their application was received correctly. They are advised to contact the program for confirmation.
random_person
I recently checked my SULI application status just out of curiosity today and I found that the page that leads to the login was down (https://science.osti.gov/wdts/suli). After a google search I found the login page and logged into my account but upon checking my status, it said that there was "no data available" and not even a submission date on my application! Is this just happening to me? I am very worried at the moment because I had spent lots of time and effort to apply for this and I don't want my recommenders' time to have gone in vain as well.

Physics news on Phys.org
Contact them. Nobody will judge you in a negative way for making sure that your application has been received in good order and is being processed correctly.

1. Why is there no data available on my "check status" page for SULI?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that your application has not been processed yet, or there may be a delay in the system updating your status. It is also possible that your application was not submitted correctly or is missing information. If you are concerned, it is best to contact the program administrator for more information.

2. How long does it take for the "check status" page for SULI to update?

The amount of time it takes for the "check status" page to update can vary. It depends on the volume of applications being processed and any technical issues that may arise. If you have not seen an update after a few weeks, it is best to contact the program administrator for more information.

3. Can I still be considered for the SULI program if there is no data available on my "check status" page?

It is possible that your application is still being considered even if there is no data available on your "check status" page. It is best to contact the program administrator for more information on the status of your application.

4. Will I receive a notification if my status changes on the "check status" page for SULI?

Yes, you should receive a notification if there is a change in your status on the "check status" page for SULI. However, it is always a good idea to regularly check the page for updates and contact the program administrator if you have any concerns.

5. Can I appeal the decision on my "check status" page for SULI?

Yes, you can appeal the decision on your "check status" page for SULI. If you believe there has been an error or you have additional information to provide, it is best to contact the program administrator for more information on the appeals process.