No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working

• Thread starter tiny-tim
  • Start date
In summary: No worries: glad it's working for you now.I had no idea you could search for posts that had no replies! (I never used the "Get Posts" option.) This will really make my procrastination at PF much more efficient!:biggrin:It was added in the upgrade so its fairly new.
tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
"No Replies" pages 2+

The links to "No Replies" pages 2 onwards don't work. :cry:

https://www.physicsforums.com/search.php?searchid=1193360&pp=25&page=2

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Unfortunately, your link doesn't work. However, are you talking about the "no replies" search, obtained by selecting the bottom option of the "get posts" drop down menu? If so, then it's all working fine for me.

cristo said:
However, are you talking about the "no replies" search, obtained by selecting the bottom option of the "get posts" drop down menu? If so, then it's all working fine for me.

Hi cristo! :smile:

That's page 1.

That's ok.

But I'm stuck on page 1.

tiny-tim said:
Hi cristo! :smile:

That's page 1.

That's ok.

But I'm stuck on page 1.

Ok, glad we're talking about the same thing. So, I've select the second page of posts with no replies from the search page, and all the links there appear to be working for me too. They are all working on the 3rd, 4th, etc page. Hmm, I'm not sure what's wrong here. What happens when you click these links? Does it say something liek "invalid link, contact administrator"? Could you paste one or two of the links here (right click> copy link location, from the search page) so we can see if others cannot follow them either?

It works for me so its not just mentor superpowers.

cristo said:
Ok, glad we're talking about the same thing. So, I've select the second page of posts with no replies from the search page, and all the links there appear to be working for me too. They are all working on the 3rd, 4th, etc page. Hmm, I'm not sure what's wrong here. What happens when you click these links? Does it say something liek "invalid link, contact administrator"? Could you paste one or two of the links here (right click> copy link location, from the search page) so we can see if others cannot follow them either?

hmm … now, it's working fine for me, too. :confused:

(Earlier, I was getting "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." from the same click.)

thanks for checking! :smile:

tiny-tim said:
hmm … now, it's working fine for me, too. :confused:

(Earlier, I was getting "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." from the same click.)

thanks for checking! :smile:

No worries: glad it's working for you now.

I had no idea you could search for posts that had no replies! (I never used the "Get Posts" option.) This will really make my procrastination at PF much more efficient!:biggrin:

It was added in the upgrade so its fairly new.

Related to No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working

What does "No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working" mean?

The phrase "No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working" typically refers to an issue with a website or online forum where the pages beyond the first page of a discussion thread are not loading or functioning properly. This means that users are unable to view or respond to any comments or replies beyond the first page.

What could be causing the issue of "No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working"?

There could be several potential causes for this issue. It could be a technical problem with the website's server or code, a bug or glitch in the forum software, or a problem with the user's internet connection or device. It could also be caused by a high volume of traffic or an error in the website's database.

How can I fix the problem of "No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working"?

If you are experiencing this issue, there are a few steps you can try to fix it. First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, try accessing the website or forum on a different device or internet browser. You can also try contacting the website or forum's technical support team for assistance.

Is there a way to prevent "No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working" from happening?

As a user, there is not much you can do to prevent this issue from occurring since it is usually caused by a technical problem on the website's end. However, you can try to minimize the chances of encountering this issue by regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a stable and secure internet connection, and keeping your device's software and browser up to date.

Should I be concerned if I encounter "No Replies Pages 2+ Not Working"?

If you encounter this issue, there is no need to be overly concerned. It is a common technical problem that can happen on any website or forum. However, if the issue persists for an extended period of time or if it occurs frequently, it may be worth reporting to the website's technical team to ensure that it gets resolved.