Non-US schools offering math degrees taught in English with open deadlines

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter mathmuncher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Schools
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
mathmuncher
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Is there any non-US-based institution I could apply to that offers a respectable and comprehensive math degree, and whose language of instruction is English? A place whose deadline hasn't yet passed?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mathmuncher said:
A place whose deadline hasn't yet passed?

Do you want to start study in September/October 2007? If so, I think the deadline for all UK universities is last December/early January -- I can't say anything about other countries though.
 
Yeah I'm aware of the fact that the deadlines in the UK have already passed, and yes, I'm applying for entry in the fall. I'm just after a respectable math degree taught somewhere, in English.
 
Last edited:
Deadlines for University places are never fully set-in-stone. If there's an institution in the UK that you'd like to consider applying to, there's no harm in emailing their respective admissions department - if there's places left on the course then there's no reason you couldn't be considered. Otherwise there's the 'clearing' programme, where they make available the places of those who didn't achieve the necessary grades after provisional acceptance.

Other than that, I'm afraid my knowledge is limited.