Not sure if this belongs here, but if someone would be kind enough

  • Thread starter Thread starter hisoko
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
hisoko
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
To add me on msn, who have pretty basic knowledge of physics grade 12 level? I haven't taken any physics at all in 2 years and I am going to university soon, I been reviewing some exam questions from the past posted by my government, however they only include the answer obviously and not how to solve it, and so certain questions stump me.

So if someone would be kind enough to give me some tips to get in the right direction whenever I needed it on msn that would be great help me to:smile:

My msn is oliverhuuu@hotmail.com
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Hisoko.
This is a teaching forum, so why not just post your specific questions in one of the 'Science Education' sub-forums? That way, others with similar needs can also benefit from the guidance provided to you.