Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Not that I care that much, but post count sticking at 31

1. Sep 23, 2011 #1
    Unless I have to have register for the upgraded PF, I'm not sure what's happening. Again, it's obviously not that a big of a deal but it would be nice to see that I'm contributing more than what's being shown! :(

Any ideas? If it's something simple and stupid I apologize in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2011 #2
    Just to show you, I'm posting yet again. Before I made this thread it was at 31. And for like the last two weeks, even though I've had many long discussions in the Philosophy forums, General Math, Politics, Computer Science, and others.

I always stay logged in, and everything else seems to update correctly. It's so strange.

4. Sep 23, 2011 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Posts made in General Discussion, Politics & World Affairs, and Forum Feedback do not count.

5. Sep 23, 2011 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Posts in the "PF Lounge" forums do not count towards your post count. This includes General Discussion, Philosophy, etc.

Zz.

6. Sep 23, 2011 #5
    Thank you all. I tried finding where that was written, but couldn't. Much appreciated.

7. Sep 23, 2011 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Philosophy posts count, as do S&D.

Greg are you going to remove post counts for these to bring them in line with the rest of GD?

8. Sep 23, 2011 #7

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Darn it! They shouldn't!

{ZapperZ runs and hides}

:)

Zz.

9. Sep 23, 2011 #8
    fixed

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook