Not that I care that much, but post count sticking at 31

  • Thread starter Thread starter kings7
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
kings7
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Unless I have to have register for the upgraded PF, I'm not sure what's happening. Again, it's obviously not that a big of a deal but it would be nice to see that I'm contributing more than what's being shown! :(

Any ideas? If it's something simple and stupid I apologize in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Just to show you, I'm posting yet again. Before I made this thread it was at 31. And for like the last two weeks, even though I've had many long discussions in the Philosophy forums, General Math, Politics, Computer Science, and others.

I always stay logged in, and everything else seems to update correctly. It's so strange.
 
Posts made in General Discussion, Politics & World Affairs, and Forum Feedback do not count.
 
Posts in the "PF Lounge" forums do not count towards your post count. This includes General Discussion, Philosophy, etc.

Zz.
 
Thank you all. I tried finding where that was written, but couldn't. Much appreciated.
 
ZapperZ said:
Posts in the "PF Lounge" forums do not count towards your post count. This includes General Discussion, Philosophy, etc.

Zz.
Philosophy posts count, as do S&D.

Greg are you going to remove post counts for these to bring them in line with the rest of GD?
 
Evo said:
Philosophy posts count, as do S&D.

Darn it! They shouldn't!

{ZapperZ runs and hides}

:)

Zz.