NY media entrepreneur beheads wife

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
7,213
Reaction score
26
I haven't read a more ironic opening in a news story in a while...
CNN said:
NEW YORK (CNN) -- The founder of an Islamic television station in upstate New York aimed at countering Muslim stereotypes has confessed to beheading his wife, authorities said.

I can't imagine this will help!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading/index.html
 
Physics news on Phys.org
And he didn't turn it into a reality show? What kind of media mogul is he!
 
mgb_phys said:
And he didn't turn it into a reality show? What kind of media mogul is he!
I think he's going for the book deal first.
 
Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife

They talked more about he being Islamic and beheading his wife than he murdering his wife :rolleyes:
 
I suppose 'presbyterian shoots hooker' is a bit 'dog bites man'
 
It's second degree murder, because there is a mitigating circumstance?

She filed for divorce? So he gave her one Taliban style?
 
He's countering Muslim stereotypes by imitating Henry VIII?
 
BobG said:
He's countering Muslim stereotypes by imitating Henry VIII?

:biggrin: One down, one to go!