Ocean engineering student interested in astronomy and astrophysics in Honolulu

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 852 views
marinamiddleton
Hello, all! My name is Marina and I currently live in Honolulu, HI. I'm an ocean engineering major, but my primary interests are in astronomy and astrophysics! I'm hoping to meet a lot of people here that can help me deepen my understanding of those subjects, and maybe even find some people locally that meet up and discuss these topics, observe astronomical events, etc.. I'm also really hoping to meet some industry professionals!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! I have edited your post, this is an online forum, not a place to arrange meeting up with people. Please keep that in mind. Lots of great people here that can help you if you post questions.