Oh dear, Julio Iglesias on Norwegian talkshow right now

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
In summary, Julio Iglesias is a Spanish singer, songwriter, and former professional footballer. He is currently appearing on a Norwegian talk show to promote his music or other projects and share personal experiences with the audience. The specific date and time of his appearance may vary and it is best to check the show's schedule. It is also recommended to check the show's official website or social media pages for updates on online viewing options.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I guess I have to go and watch, he's made a cute son, at least.

EDIT:
And that was it. Why did I bother to see it?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
I guess I have to go and watch, he's made a cute son, at least.

EDIT:
And that was it. Why did I bother to see it?
Glad I'm not watching Norweedish tv. :bugeye:

I'm not doing it now, either if that's an excuse.

1. Who is Julio Iglesias?

Julio Iglesias is a Spanish singer, songwriter, and former professional footballer. He is one of the best-selling Latin music artists of all time, with over 300 million records sold worldwide.

2. What show is Julio Iglesias on?

Julio Iglesias is currently on a Norwegian talk show, which is a television program that features interviews or discussions with guests.

3. Why is Julio Iglesias on a Norwegian talk show?

Julio Iglesias may be on a Norwegian talk show to promote his music or other projects, or to simply share his personal experiences and stories with the audience.

4. When did Julio Iglesias appear on the talk show?

The specific date and time of Julio Iglesias' appearance on the Norwegian talk show may vary. It is best to check the show's schedule for the exact date and time.

5. Can I watch Julio Iglesias' appearance on the talk show online?

Depending on the show's policies, Julio Iglesias' appearance on the Norwegian talk show may or may not be available to watch online. It is best to check the show's official website or social media pages for any updates on online viewing options.