arildno Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 10,165 Reaction score 138 Thread starter Oct 6, 2006 #1 I guess I have to go and watch, he's made a cute son, at least. EDIT: And that was it. Why did I bother to see it? Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
I guess I have to go and watch, he's made a cute son, at least. EDIT: And that was it. Why did I bother to see it?
Evo Staff Emeritus Messages 24,114 Reaction score 3,277 Oct 6, 2006 #2 arildno said: I guess I have to go and watch, he's made a cute son, at least. EDIT: And that was it. Why did I bother to see it? Glad I'm not watching Norweedish tv.
arildno said: I guess I have to go and watch, he's made a cute son, at least. EDIT: And that was it. Why did I bother to see it? Glad I'm not watching Norweedish tv.
arildno Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 10,165 Reaction score 138 Oct 6, 2006 #3 I'm not doing it now, either if that's an excuse.