On 9/11, the Pentagon was hit by a missle?

• News
  • Thread starter Cod
  • Start date
In summary, the Pentagon was hit by a missile on 9/11, and some people are suggesting that it was an American government conspiracy. There is evidence pointing both ways, but I’d like the "conspiracists" to explain the death of all those people on that day.
Outcast said:
Lets just put it this way, these videos and web sites, raise some very disturbing questions that the Government is not addressing.
Not really. The questions have been answered, its just that people choose not to hear the answers.

Physics news on Phys.org
russ_watters said:
Not really. The questions have been answered, its just that people choose not to hear the answers.
I missed the answer to "Where are the video tapes?" So what is the answer?

Outcast said:
I thought these video tapes were the property of privately owned businesses who did not choose to publicly release them?

Outcast said:
Actually, you didn't ask that question before, you stated it as if it already was a proven fact...

In any case, what video tapes are you talking about? I've seen several surveilance tapes from the Pentagon during the attack. Unfortunately, none have a good view.

More to the point, Outcast, these questions are generally asked without really wanting answers. The sites I posted earlier and the answers I gave answer questions/allegations from conspiracy theory sites and this thread. If you'll notice, the answers are always ignored and either the questions are dropped and new ones asked or the same old ones are asked as if they haven't already been answered. Quite frankly, its tiring. There are no coherent counter-theories and the questions are not asked faithfully. If I miss a question, it doesn't bother me at all - so many have been answered and so many answers ignored, its clear to me that people who choose to believe conspiracy theories aren't interested in the truth anyway.

If you have any actual evidence of what you allege, Outkast, I'm more than willing to look at it. But allegations are not facts and hit-and-run questions are not evidence.

I thought this might be interesting:
13.jpg

Its a twisted piece of an american airliner lying in front of the pentagon

Obviously planted there by Dick Cheney, Bush' co-conspirator.

studentx said:
I thought this might be interesting:
13.jpg

Its a twisted piece of an american airliner lying in front of the pentagon
The plane that allegedly :smile: hit the Pentagon was a http://www.aa.com/content/aboutUs/ourPlanes/boeing757.jhtml;jsessionid=SNOZAKUCKGDHVEAJJMVU1DUQBFFS4VMD I wonder what the plane hit to knock it off. It had to be sometime some distant away from the Pentagon.

Not Cheney, but Rumsfield. He was at the Pentagon that day and was helping to arrange the bodies at the crash site for the photo shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Cheney, but Rumsfield. He was at the Pentagon that day and was helping to arrange the bodies at the crash site for the photo shoot.

You really need to quit reading the Democratic Underground. :)

JohnDubYa said:
You really need to quit reading the Democratic Underground. :)
Ok, how about if I write for them?
:rofl:

Maybe if you misspell a few more words and use all-caps.

JohnDubYa said:
Maybe if you misspell a few more words and use all-caps.
Yeah and just rite down the oppsite of what I theink

" LISTEN U SCREWIE MORONS CLINTION GAVE US THE BIGGEST TAX RASE IN HISTTORY AND LOOK AT HOW THE ENCOMMANY TOOK OFF. DUBU GAVES US TAXS CUT AND THE COUNTRY WENT TO HELL!

Like that?
:rofl: