One equation for three interactions->

In summary, Antonio Lao found that the square of the gravitational constant, G^2, is a force-mass ratio.
deda
In most general sense the Archimedes' law of lever could be written this way:

[tex]\frac{F_1}{F_2}=\frac{GM_1+kQ_1}{GM_2-kQ_2}=\frac{D_2}{D_1}[/tex]
-------------------------------------------------
F=force
Q=charge
M=mass
D=equi.distance
G and k are some proportionales

Consequentially
-------------------------------------------------
[tex]\frac{F_1}{D_2}=\frac{F_2}{D_1}=\sqrt{\frac{G^2M_1M_2}{D_1D_2}-\frac{k^2Q_1Q_2}{D_1D_2}+kG\frac{M_2Q_1-M_1Q_2}{D_1D_2}}[/tex]

Try this equation for this three cases:
1)[tex]Q_1=Q_2=0[/tex]
2)[tex]M_1=M_2=0[/tex]
3)[tex]M_1=Q_2=0[/tex]
and tell me what they mean!

No matter how right my physics is it will not see day light.
That makes me really blue.:frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
well come on...*...any body got some thing to post?

Moment of Force?

Aren't you just stating the moments of forces?

One of your case leads to Newton's law of universal gravitation.

another leads to Coulomb's law of static electricity.

I am still figuring out the third case.

Square of Force

After further analyses, these are what I think your formulations are:

You are claiming that there exist in the physical laws of nature, a square of force, that is proportional to the product of two different masses or the product of two different electric charges.

F^2=Gm1m2 and/or F^2=kq1q2

In my research I came across [tex]F^2[/tex]. But I could not understand what it means. Now with your ideas, I will try them to see if they will help me explain the [tex]F^2[/tex] in my research. Thanks.

Originally posted by Antonio Lao
After further analyses, these are what I think your formulations are:

You are claiming that there exist in the physical laws of nature, a square of force, that is proportional to the product of two different masses or the product of two different electric charges.

F^2=Gm1m2 and/or F^2=kq1q2

In my research I came across [tex]F^2[/tex]. But I could not understand what it means. Now with your ideas, I will try them to see if they will help me explain the [tex]F^2[/tex] in my research. Thanks.
first in the 1st case
F1F2=G2M1M2
not as you wrote F^2=Gm1m2.
it's because:
F1=GM1
and
F2=GM2

G Squared?

Is G^2 the square of the gravitational constant?
square of 6.67x10^(-8) dyne cm^2/gm^2?

Last edited:

Originally posted by Antonio Lao
Is G^2 the square of the gravitational constant?
square of 6.67x10^(-8) dyne cm^2/gm^2?
It's simply a force-mass ratio.
Some N over some kg.

Can We Find This Ratio?

Can we do an experiment to find this ratio of force over mass?

probably...
yes.

but any way its actual size doesn't really matter as long as you keep it same for every force-mass pair in the closed system.

Thanks. Now I can sleep peacefully.

dedaNoe,

Can you take a look at Antonio's thread "Is Simultaneity an Illusion?" page two?

Your force/mass ratio might be what I need, and am having trouble with.

thanks!

LPF

1. What is the equation for three interactions?

The equation for three interactions is a mathematical representation of the forces that act between particles at the subatomic level. It is known as the Standard Model and is described by the following equation:

𝐺𝑊𝑍 = 1/√2(𝑔𝑤𝑇𝑊 + 𝑔𝑧𝑇𝑧)

2. What are the three interactions described by this equation?

The three interactions described by this equation are the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and the electromagnetic force. These interactions are responsible for the behavior and interactions of particles at the subatomic level.

3. How does this equation explain the behavior of particles?

The equation for three interactions helps to explain the behavior of particles by showing the balance of forces between them. The strong nuclear force holds particles together, the weak nuclear force is responsible for radioactive decay, and the electromagnetic force governs interactions between charged particles.

4. Are there other interactions not described by this equation?

Yes, there are other interactions that are not described by this equation. The equation for three interactions only includes the three fundamental forces of the Standard Model, but there are other forces at play in the universe such as gravity, which is not yet fully understood at the subatomic level.

5. How has this equation been tested and verified?

The equation for three interactions has been extensively tested and verified through experiments conducted at particle accelerators such as the Large Hadron Collider. By colliding particles at high speeds, scientists are able to observe and measure the interactions between particles, providing evidence for the accuracy of the equation.