Organizing functional relationships with life

• Thread starter roskva
  • Start date
In summary, organizing functional relationships with life involves establishing clear boundaries and effective communication within personal and professional connections. This includes recognizing and prioritizing important relationships, setting realistic expectations, and actively working towards mutual understanding and growth. By cultivating healthy and functional relationships, individuals can enhance their overall well-being and success in various aspects of life. This requires self-awareness, empathy, and a willingness to continuously improve and adapt to changing circumstances.
roskva
hi everyone, my major interest is human evolution towards a more functional relationship with the species interweb collective and i believe science can be both helpful and harmful in this process

Physics news on Phys.org
social theory

Welcome Roskva! No idea what you are talking about, but I hope you enjoy the forum.

Not sure we have a place on the forum to discuss your interests, but if you like math, physics, astrononomy and biology, you should find plenty of interesting discussions.