Farmer slaughtered his cow to recover eaten cash from the US Mint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 6K views
SOS2008 said:
I want to sail vehicle!
Just take the extraneous contraptions off of your wheelchair and string a couple of your spare bras up on a stick... :biggrin:
That oughtta be good for some kind of record.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
I have said many times that I shouldn't be alive. My wife says that as well but with a disturbing longing in her voice. :rolleyes:
:smile:


Ivan Seeking said:
So at that point did he give up?
That's the last I heard of him. He spent a long time in hospital after the explosion. There were very serious burns, a couple of broken limbs, and head trauma. He probably just gave up and figured that living was easier. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Danger said:
He probably just gave up and figured that living was easier. :rolleyes:

Well that's his problem; he's a quitter! :biggrin:
 
Danger said:
Just take the extraneous contraptions off of your wheelchair and string a couple of your spare bras up on a stick... :biggrin:
That oughtta be good for some kind of record.
You just reminded me of another story (that fortunately didn't make the news). It was my birthday and some girlfriends and I had a limo for the night. The limo had a sun roof, and well, the girls started to take off their bras and were waving them out the sun roof. Some guys in a jeep pulled up and took one bra. Though laughing quite hard, I of course have it documented with photos--where did I put those?
 
SOS2008 said:
the girls started to take off their bras and were waving them out the sun roof.
Waving which?

SOS2008 said:
Some guys in a jeep pulled up and took one bra.
oh...

SOS2008 said:
Though laughing quite hard, I of course have it documented with photos--where did I put those?
Yes, please... where? If you don't want to post them here, you can e-mail them to me. :-p
 
Danger said:
Waving which?


oh...


Yes, please... where? If you don't want to post them here, you can e-mail them to me. :-p
Can't--what happens in birthday limo stays in birthday limo (otherwise known as the MAD spiral escalation policy).
 
SOS2008 said:
Can't--what happens in birthday limo stays in birthday limo (otherwise known as the MAD spiral escalation policy).
Hey, I've already developed my own visuals; I'm just looking for clarification on a couple of points. o:)