PF Calendar won't go past March 2007 or accept new events

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiny-tim
  • Start date Start date

month I am most looking forward to …

  • December 2000

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October 2002

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 2004

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • January 2005

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 2007

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Messages
25,837
Reaction score
258
I've just discovered the PF Calendar function: https://www.physicsforums.com/calendar.php

But it won't go any further forward than 31 March 2007: https://www.physicsforums.com/calendar.php?c=1&week=1174780800&do=displayweek&month=3 :confused:

hmm … I tried adding an event for 01 January 2001, but it didn't seem to take. :frown:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think this feature is enabled tim. Good for birthdays though :smile:
 
I see we are going to travel back in time. :cool: