PF PHOTO CONTEST - Give Me A Sign (2/19-2/25)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    photo contest
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 7K views
[PLAIN]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2346/p1020274h.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
redpenguin said:
Yep. I took that picture the day after the 35W bridge fell down. All the roads were closed down but I was able to snag a shot of a section still standing right by the mill. I'll post up some shots from that day in the PF photography thread.

Beautiful Sign. I love it.

Living in Kansas, I know how tall those grain bins are.
 
drizzle said:
[PLAIN]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2346/p1020274h.jpg[/QUOTE]Fantastic! Is that the piano-dance from the movie Big?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
330.JPG


I should have taken a picture of the water, then you'll understand why I took a picture of this sign.
 
Haha! Thanks turbo, if you mean the right side of the pic, I believe it's a stairway to the metro.
 
ZapperZ said:
epenguin: unfortunately, you posted your photo after the deadline.

Zz.
OK I've removed it.