PF PHOTO CONTEST - Old MacDonald Had A Farm (11/30-12/6)

In summary, the photo contest for this week is focused on farms. The main subject of the picture must be scenes on a farm and only one picture per member is allowed. The photo must be taken by the member submitting it and cannot be edited or modified except for resizing and cropping. The photo must also be identifiable as being on a farm to fit the theme. The winner will be chosen by a poll and if there are a large number of entries, the polling may be done in multiple threads. Participants must also use a different picture for each contest and not reuse a previously used photo.
dlgoff said:
Think there's a chance happy might win?
I don't think our contest-master-emeritus left THAT much slack in the rules!

Physics news on Phys.org
It doeasn't meet the requirements for size, for not being an attachment, not to mention that the contest ended 12/6/06. Just a minor issue.

Let's be honest - perhaps there are reasons to not allow this picture into contest, but size is not one of them.

But the thread title doesn't specify a year!

NeoDevin said:
But the thread title doesn't specify a year!

In which case, it still doesn't qualify for being too early. :biggrin:

Awww poor Happy, I demand a re-vote, he is only 3 years late.

hypatia said:
Awww poor Happy, I demand a re-vote, he is only 3 years late.
I guess after 11-30 he could re-enter if he meets the other criteria. :wink:

So Evo; how many threads like this one that needs to be moved to the new location? :biggrin:

dlgoff said:
so evo; how many threads like this one that needs to be moved to the new location? :biggrin:
lol.

Evo said:
I guess after 11-30 he could re-enter if he meets the other criteria. :wink:

Maybe my entry will win this time around.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1377/hill3gt3.jpg [Broken][/QUOTE][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
sas3 said:

:tongue2: No way...how was that farm related, three years ago? I even bet it was taken after 2006!

sas3 said:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1377/hill3gt3.jpg [Broken]
[/URL]What can I say.

It's impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
lisab said:
I even bet it was taken after 2006!

I don't think rules state that picture should be taken BEFORE the contest. It is enough that it is entered on time.

<h2>1. What is the theme of the PF PHOTO CONTEST for this week?</h2><p>The theme for this week's PF PHOTO CONTEST is "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". Participants are encouraged to submit photos that capture the essence of farm life and the iconic song "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". </p><h2>2. Who can participate in the PF PHOTO CONTEST?</h2><p>The PF PHOTO CONTEST is open to everyone, regardless of age or location. We welcome submissions from amateur and professional photographers alike.</p><h2>3. How do I submit my photo for the PF PHOTO CONTEST?</h2><p>To submit your photo, simply post it on your public Instagram account with the hashtag #PFFarmPhotoContest. Make sure your account is set to public so we can see your entry. You can also tag us @PF_PhotoContest in the photo.</p><h2>4. Can I submit more than one photo for the PF PHOTO CONTEST?</h2><p>Yes, you can submit multiple photos for the PF PHOTO CONTEST. However, each participant can only win one prize.</p><h2>5. What are the prizes for the PF PHOTO CONTEST?</h2><p>The first place winner will receive a cash prize of $100, the second place winner will receive $50, and the third place winner will receive $25. Additionally, the winning photos will be featured on our website and social media pages.</p>

1. What is the theme of the PF PHOTO CONTEST for this week?

The theme for this week's PF PHOTO CONTEST is "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". Participants are encouraged to submit photos that capture the essence of farm life and the iconic song "Old MacDonald Had A Farm".

2. Who can participate in the PF PHOTO CONTEST?

The PF PHOTO CONTEST is open to everyone, regardless of age or location. We welcome submissions from amateur and professional photographers alike.

3. How do I submit my photo for the PF PHOTO CONTEST?

To submit your photo, simply post it on your public Instagram account with the hashtag #PFFarmPhotoContest. Make sure your account is set to public so we can see your entry. You can also tag us @PF_PhotoContest in the photo.

4. Can I submit more than one photo for the PF PHOTO CONTEST?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos for the PF PHOTO CONTEST. However, each participant can only win one prize.

5. What are the prizes for the PF PHOTO CONTEST?

The first place winner will receive a cash prize of $100, the second place winner will receive $50, and the third place winner will receive $25. Additionally, the winning photos will be featured on our website and social media pages.