PF Stats: 93 Members, 2.727 Guests, 226 Robots Online

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,458
Reaction score
3,266
This looks impressive.
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif


Total: 3,046 (members: 93, guests: 2,727, robots: 226)

Edit: The bold. I'm remembering earlier times percent of members online.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
dlgoff said:
This looks impressive.
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edit: The bold. I'm remembering earlier times percent of members online.
I'm clearly missing something. What is it that you find impressive?
 
Good number of guests. Now they just need to log in, or if they haven't created an account -- make one, and use it often!
 
phinds said:
I'm clearly missing something. What is it that you find impressive?
From earlier times, the number of online members at any given time was low.
 
dlgoff said:
From earlier times, the number of online members at any given time was low.
Ah. I hadn't realized it was typically a lot lower than 100; I would have guessed it to be about that on average and more sometimes but I didn't really count.
 
StevieTNZ said:
Good number of guests. Now they just need to log in, or if they haven't created an account -- make one, and use it often!
Most of them find some thread via google, look at it, and leave again.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gracy
These numbers are for the past 15 minutes. I can increase the number by increasing the time frame. Not long ago it was set to 10 minutes.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gracy and dlgoff
I see what dl is seeing, that the % of members online now compared to total members seems to be higher now than in the past. Although the total members is lower, the number of members logged in is higher.