Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Phased directed energy beam emission

1. Aug 19, 2015 #1
    How would someone go about to make a phased particle energy beam?
    What are the physics behind it? Any research that anyone knows on the subject that I could take a look at?
    Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2015 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

What is a "phased particle energy beam"? It sounds to me like a group of sciencey sounding words that were thrown together but don't actually mean anything as a group. If you just say "particle beam", then a cathode ray tube qualifies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode_ray_tube

4. Aug 19, 2015 #3
    wow, condescending much?
    Phased particle energy beam means exactly that. A beam of phased energy with an embedded particle source. Compressed field laser with meson entropic properties.

5. Aug 19, 2015 #4

russ_watters

No. You are mistaking frankness for condescention. I'll be more blunt: you need to put more effort into making a better quality opening post; explaining what you are looking for/asking about.

Note that googling the term yields exactly one hit: this thread.

6. Aug 19, 2015 #5

berkeman

Sounds like trolling. You need to post some links to reputable scientific sources of information about what you are asking about, or this thread will be deleted as nonsense.

7. Aug 19, 2015 #6
    The problem is that even "phased energy" does not mean much.
    Unless you refer to some science fiction world, like Star Treck.

8. Aug 19, 2015 #7

Dale

Sorry acron, we cannot help you here.

Thread closed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook