Photo Contest - Memory Sticks (2/23-3/1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    photo contest
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views
epenguin said:
Is it OK now? Rules say deadline exceptions allowed if en in order to comply with formatting etc requirement.

(Not very Computer proficient I used to use a picture hosting site, but since there has been on PF a direct uploading button I usually just click that and as far as I remember it only gave options "thumbnail" and "full-size" which had been okay till now.) I returned now to the hosting site which allowed me to impose 800x600 pixels and in fact it looks less big than before)

Unfortunately, I caught it too late, and the polling thread has already been made by the time I notified you.

Zz.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well nevermind about votes, couldn't it at least be there so this memory is less forgotten?
 
epenguin said:
Well nevermind about votes, couldn't it at least be there so this memory is less forgotten?

It's already in this thread. Having it in the polling thread will only create confusion.

Zz.