Photo Contest - Summer Lovin' (7/16-7/23)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 6K views
You have a couple of days left to submit a photo for this contest, if you haven't done so already.

Zz.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Chi Meson said:
Hypnagogue has been to some nice places! Where is that one from?

I used to take pictures of nice places. Now I take pictures of my kids.

Speaking of which...

SiMeson.jpg

Chi, you should submit this for the National Geographic "Your Shot" contest. Next months theme is "Hot" .
Read about it here:
http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/yourshot/faq.html"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I got outside a few minutes too late to catch the full intensity of the fire in the sky the other night, but it was incredibly dramatic.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7923/summersunsetym7.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Seeking said:
Unfortunately I got outside a few minutes too late to catch the full intensity of the fire in the sky the other night, but it was incredibly dramatic.

Er, "fire in the sky" was the last contest.

Great photo by the way.
 
Last edited:
Janus said:
Ivan Seeking said:
Unfortunately I got outside a few minutes too late to catch the full intensity of the fire in the sky the other night, but it was incredibly dramatic.

/QUOTE]

Er, "fire in the sky" was the last contest.

Great photo by the way.

Heh, a poor choice in words. :biggrin:

A summer sunset.