Photo Contest - Water, Water, Everywhere (9/27-10/3)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 39K views
Wow! It seems everyone has great pics of water!

-GeoMike-
 
Physics news on Phys.org
how does that saying go... throw my hat in the ring? it was hard to decide which one to put here. i think I've posted this one before a long time ago but it wasn't part of any contest.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3751/p09gonzaleshill2aka5.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's just way too many excellent scenaries in this contest. I can't compete with those. So I decided to go with a different route. This is water falling UP.

img5453fa0.jpg


Zz.
 
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2023/vanderbiltbridge1005516sc5.jpg Nice place for a walk.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Water show at the Bellagio :)

xoxo
chroot's girlfriend, Leela

http://virtualcivilization.org/PFphotos/DSC02068.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronuc said:
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2023/vanderbiltbridge1005516sc5.jpg Nice place for a walk.

looks like a cycloid to me :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
winterorchids said:
Water show at the Bellagio :)

xoxo
chroot's girlfriend, Leela

http://virtualcivilization.org/PFphotos/DSC02068.JPG
[/URL]
Welcome Leela! That is a lovely photo!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heh. Chroot's girlfriend. I'm going to call you the Warreness because I don't know your name.

Oh yes... Leela.

This short term memory loss hinders my performance during sex. Yeesh!

Beautiful photograph. Chroot's was around the same place?
 
Warren/chroot was in Las Vegas with me when I took the picture. The picture he posted, however, was taken during his ALC bike ride (somewhere between San Francisco and Los Angeles).~the Warreness
 
Another brutal contest, and you have less than 2 days left to submit a picture if you haven't done so already.

Zz.