Physical chemistry resources for non-native English speakers

  • Thread starter Thread starter il postino
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 392 views
il postino
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
How did you find PF?
Searching on Google for material on physical chemistry in the english language
Hi everybody how are you?!
First I want you to excuse my English, it is not very good.
My name is Rodrigo and I am a student of Chemical Engineering.
I am studying Physical Chemistry and I have seen that there is more material and exercises in this language than in ours.
This is how I found this wonderful page.
I will surely learn a lot here.
greetings to all!
Rodrigo
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, hutchphd and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Rodrigo. Your English is fine. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: il postino
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Rodrigo. Your English is fine. :smile:

jaja muchas gracias Berkeman!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman