Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics College Student, greetings

1. Feb 22, 2015 #1
    Greetings and Salutations,
    I have finally managed to take Calculus based Physics at my community College. I have been trying to get in for three semesters but the community college I go to doesn't have many opportunities. Now that we have started, even just on the introductory material I remember why I enjoyed Physics so much in High School. The sheer joy of completing a problem (even if I get absolutely destroyed) is just so gratifying. In a way it is like predicting the future, where you could be given any scenario, and tell beforehand what would happen, it's so cool! Even though I am already struggling it is just so enjoyable. Although with this my attention has waned from my Calculus three studies because doing Maths without application I find is now so boring haha. I just need to remember that what I learn in there will help me exponentially later. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself a little bit.
    I wish you all the best in any and all of your endeavors.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2015 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hi Mathias. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif [Broken]

Pleased to hear that you are finally into a course you have been looking forward to.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook