1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics for scientists & engineers by serway 6th edition

1. Oct 21, 2006 #1
    I'm working with this huge book trying to review some problems so I can take a test. So far (I'm on chapter 7) I've just been doing the odd problems but sometimes that can be a pain because there's at least 25-30 per chapter and they take a long time to do sometimes. So I was wondering if anyone has a 'problem set' list that they used during their class with this book. It's not a big deal, but it would help cut down some of the time that it takes to go through a chapter. Surprisingly, there's nothing posted on any university's website listing the problems they do for the class.

At the moment I'm only doing Chapters 1 - 14 or so but later chapters would be helpful too. I'm just looking to do some of basic 1st semester problems to make sure that I understand the concepts.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted