Physics Forums 1.0 archived site and Niqqie as mentor

  • Thread starter Thread starter STAii
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
STAii
Messages
328
Reaction score
1
Check out this link :
http://web.archive.org/web/20010306054610/https://www.physicsforums.com/

That is, PF1 !
I was shocked to see Niqqie mentor on the Astronomy forum :smile:
Other strange stuff too.
I came across this page while searching for an old topic (can you pick it up please Greg ? It is not really old in the math forums, about Randomness).

Enjoy browsing PF1 !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by STAii
Check out this link :
http://web.archive.org/web/20010629182949/www.physicsforums.com/default.asp

That is, PF1 !
I was shocked to see Niqqie mentor on the Astronomy forum :smile:
Other strange stuff too.
I came across this page while searching for an old topic (can you pick it up please Greg ? It is not really old in the math forums, about Randomness).

Enjoy browsing PF1 !

Yes, I have been around here for a while :P Phobos used to be the mentor of the Other Sciences forum, but we decided to switch mentor hats :)
 
good thing our heads are the same size

Yeah, we've been here since the beginning. At other times, I was the mentor for the Physics forum and then the P&R forum.

It's amazing how fast this place has grown.
 
What happeend to silverquest and Jordan? Are they still here under a different name?
 
ohhh my god! that brings back so many memories. i was just max then and i was like 11. god it was so far over my head but still great. (p.s. I'm glad you got rid of that annoying blue bar that followed you around as you scrolled.)