Physics Forums downtime: related to North America blackout?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guybrush Threepwood
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Guybrush Threepwood
Messages
514
Reaction score
1
just curious...

I couldn't access PF for almost 3h (09:00 - 12:30 EET) today. Was this related to the blackout in North America?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
speaking of this blackout, what happened, admittedly I've been doing a lot more sleeping than watching the news, but i didn't hear about it
 
Just exactly how long were you asleep? I ask because it affected the entire east coast- including New England and NH.
 
well to be honest the last few days I've been partying so... between hangovers getting drunk and just general sleeping i guess i missed a lot. we had power at all the houses I've been at. what happened??