Physics or math has everything to do with daily life

• Thread starter SANDHYASREE
  • Start date
  • Tags
    physics
In summary, physics and math are essential aspects of daily life. They play a crucial role in understanding the world around us and making practical decisions. From the laws of motion and gravity to the principles of electricity and magnetism, physics helps explain the natural phenomena we encounter every day. Math, on the other hand, is the language of science and enables us to measure and quantify the world around us. It is used in various fields, from finance and economics to engineering and medicine. Without physics and math, many modern technologies and advancements would not be possible, highlighting their significance in our daily lives.
SANDHYASREE
Hi all, I am Sandhyasree and I believe every activity in our daily life has its significance in physics and so want to enjoy understanding the physics behind those and so am part of PhysicsForums. And I am glad for that.

Physics news on Phys.org
SANDHYASREE said:
Hi all, I am Sandhyasree and I believe every activity in our daily life has its significance in physics and so want to enjoy understanding the physics behind those and so am part of PhysicsForums. And I am glad for that.
Welcome to PF!