Please can you help me it is very interested to me

• Thread starter optic27h
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses how to write equations of physics using LaTeX. The individual has tried copying code from a website and pasting it as a picture, but the equation is not visible. Other users suggest using LaTeX tags instead of picture tags, and advise practicing by quoting other posts. It is important to preview before posting to ensure the LaTeX code is working correctly.
optic27h
how can i write equations of physics ?
i try write the code of latex from a web and copy the code from the web and paste it in picture icon but the equation cannot see.
please help me
i note some user can write physics equations in the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=386951 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't use picture tags, use the latex ones.

Although I believe we're on Mathjax now so you don't need tags?

You still need tex or itex tags. (It seems that you don't need tex tags if your latex starts with a begin statement, but I would recommend that you type the tags anyway, just to decrease the probability that your old posts will be broken by a future upgrade).

Optic27h, the best way to learn is to just click the quote button when you see a post that makes you think "I wonder how he did that". Try it on this one. If I want the equality [itex]E=mc^2[/itex] to appear in the middle of a sentence, I use itex tags. If I want it to appear on a line by itself, I use tex tags instead. For example, I could say that the formula [tex]E=mc^2[/tex] was found by Einstein.

Always preview before you post, so that you know that your LaTeX code works.

1. What is the best way to help someone who is interested in a topic?

The best way to help someone who is interested in a topic is to actively listen to their questions and provide them with accurate and relevant information. Additionally, you can suggest resources or ways for them to further explore the topic on their own.

2. How can I find more information about a topic that interests me?

There are a few ways to find more information about a topic that interests you. You can start by doing a simple internet search, checking out books or articles from the library, or reaching out to experts in the field for their insights. It can also be helpful to join online communities or forums related to the topic.

3. Can you recommend any specific resources for learning more about a topic?

The specific resources for learning more about a topic will depend on the subject matter. However, some general resources that can be helpful include academic journals, reputable websites, and books or articles written by experts in the field. It can also be beneficial to attend conferences or workshops related to the topic.

4. How can I stay motivated and continue learning about a topic?

It can be challenging to stay motivated when learning about a topic, but there are a few things you can do to keep yourself engaged. Setting small, achievable goals can help you stay on track and feel accomplished. It can also be helpful to find a study partner or join a group of like-minded individuals who can offer support and encouragement.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can learn about a topic?

There is no limit to how much you can learn about a topic. As long as you are passionate and dedicated, there will always be more information and knowledge to gain. Keep an open mind and continue seeking out new resources and perspectives to deepen your understanding of the topic.