1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please help me on my hw problem. i need to submit it by 11pm 04/19/09 (tomorrow)

1. Apr 18, 2009 #1
    hi everyone, i have this hw problem that i'm trying to solve. please help me with this cux im not good at chem and i'm really stucked and i need to submit this problem online tomorrow ( 04/19/09 by 11pm .thanks a bunch for your help.

How many atoms are present in a 65.0cm^3 sample of plumber's solder, a lead–tin alloy containing 67% Pb by mass and having a density of 9.4 g/cm^3?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 19, 2009 #2

CompuChip

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Welcome to PF.

I don't know in which time zone you are (it's now 10:20 am here) but that's not a lot of time you have left.

You could start by calculating how many grams of lead and how many grams of tin you have.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook