Pleiades Visible: Last Night -Subaru WRX to Ferrari F12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy Resnick
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
4,174
Back up and running! Took this last night, only 10 minutes total integration time- full frame (400/2.8):

Pleiades_nikon_small_zpsceb3xmkc.jpg


And a zoom into the central region (still not 100%, only about 50%)

Pleiades_RGB-1_zps8tgzk921.jpg


Still adjusting to the new camera, I feel like I jumped from a Subaru WRX to a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Fantastic! Well done!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Andy Resnick
Andy Resnick said:
Back up and running! Took this last night, only 10 minutes total integration time- full frame (400/2.8):

nice one Andy
you are just starting to get the nebulosity :smile:

another month and this region will be in my evening sky and I am hoping to reimage the Pleiades and capture some of the blue nebulosity :smile:
I haven't been too successful in the past

Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Andy Resnick