Precalculus Free Tests: Get Ready Now!

In summary, the conversation is about finding precalculus free tests. One person asks for help in solving a question worth 5 marks. Another person provides the solution and mentions getting a 100%. The first person then asks for full length exams online, and the second person suggests searching for free math textbooks. They also provide links to two websites with practice exams. The conversation ends with the first person thanking the second person for the resources.
luice
Can Anybody Give Me Some Precalculus Free Tests Please...

Physics news on Phys.org
Q1: This question is worth 5 marks and accounts for 100% of the grade on this test.

3x+7=0.

Solve for x.

I know that one:
x=-7/3 right? do i get a 100?

heres another question

solve for x

2sin x + 1 = 0

Last edited:
Thanks for the Quick replies :-) But i meant full length EXAMS online!

ok search here, look for the thread "free math textbooks" or something, and it doesn't hurt to anwser the questions posted.. but w/e

http://www.math.utah.edu/online/1210/Practice_Problems/Diagnostic/diag.pdf"

http://www.umanitoba.ca/student/u1/pdf/calculus.pdf"

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about? That was a full one.

I've downloaded dozens upon dozens of pre-calculus exams and final exams - I use them (and the reputation of their sources) in helping me determine how difficult I want the exams in my own classroom to be (also taking into account the caliber of students that I have during any particular year.)

Google should turn up hundreds for you.

thanks for the Replies and PDF tests!

2cos(y)=3

Solve for y.

0% for a numerical answer.

y=30 degrees

1. What is Precalculus?

Precalculus is a branch of mathematics that covers topics such as algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. It serves as a foundation for more advanced mathematical concepts, such as calculus.

2. Why is it important to take precalculus?

Precalculus is important because it lays the groundwork for understanding more complex mathematical concepts. It also helps students develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills that are useful in many fields, including science, engineering, and finance.

3. What topics are typically covered in a precalculus course?

Precalculus courses usually cover topics such as functions, graphs, polynomials, exponential and logarithmic functions, trigonometry, and analytic geometry.

4. How can I prepare for precalculus tests?

To prepare for precalculus tests, it is important to review class notes and practice problems regularly. You can also use study guides, online resources, and practice tests to help you prepare.

5. Are there any free resources available for precalculus practice tests?

Yes, there are many free resources available for precalculus practice tests. Some examples include online practice tests, study guides, and videos that cover precalculus topics. Your school or local library may also have textbooks or study materials available for borrowing.