Protective Eyewear for Laboratory Safety: Are You Prepared for Acid Splashing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arildno2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
38 replies · 5K views
Are those for vision, or safety glasses in case of slippage?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Danger said:
Are those for vision, or safety glasses in case of slippage?
They are visionary.
 
I don't know about mangoes, but I've heard that constipated individuals should eat prunes daily.
 
honestrosewater said:
I don't know about mangoes, but I've heard that constipated individuals should eat prunes daily.
Constipated?? Me?
You have to be kidding..
 
Sometimes I like just squeezing the juice out of the pickle and drinking that. I like the hard ones better than the soft big ones.
 
El Hombre Invisible said:
I love kiwi fruits!
Me too!
 
Danger said:
Are those for vision, or safety glasses in case of slippage?
No, acid splashing.