PS3 vs Xbox 360: Is it Worth the Wait?

• Thread starter exequor
  • Start date
In summary, the Xbox 360 will be coming out first, but Sony better hurry up if they want to beat Microsoft. Nintendo is also coming out with a new system, but it is not as impressive as the PS3 or the Xbox 360. All the systems have made their games backwards compatible.
Entropy said:
Don't know what you're thinking. Nintendo's Game Cube is a far better console than XBox and I believe the Revolution will be better than XBox 360. The only thing worth while on XBox is Halo and the only thing good on the XBox 360 will probably be Halo 3.
As I don't agree with you entropy, it does prove a good point. There wasn't a best in the last generation of consoles (XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube), and there won't be in the next generation. Consoles aren't measured by their power, but the games on it. Different strokes for different folks.

Computer science news on Phys.org
ps3 is what i would like..

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15143-2567-x-x-x

Nintendo has released their controller. Thoughts? I like it. You can always count on Nintendo for something original.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I admire Nintendo for there originality, I'm concerned about this new controller. I'm very skeptical that it is a wise choice. I just don't know if I'm going to like it. This controller will either give them the edge to compete with Sony and Mircosoft, or ruin them.

Back