Quantum Panda: Exploring the Intersection of Physics and Quantum Computing

• Thread starter Quantum Panda
  • Start date
In summary, Quantum Panda is a field of study that combines principles from physics and quantum computing to explore the potential of quantum mechanics in solving complex computational problems. It involves the use of quantum bits or qubits, which can exist in multiple states simultaneously, to perform calculations at a much faster rate than traditional computers. Researchers in this field hope to unlock the full potential of quantum computing and pave the way for advancements in fields such as cryptography, drug discovery, and machine learning.
Quantum Panda
How did you find PF?
Google search
Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Julian. I have a background in Mathematics (Bachelors) and currently working as a Software Engineer in a consultancy company. My fav animals are Pandas. Recently, I've been getting head-deep in the realm of Quantum Computing and Quantum Mechanics. It has drawn me closer to Physics. I was not very good at Sciences during high school, I was a bit of a one-trick-pony in regards to Mathematics.

Why am I here?
I am here to improve my weakness in Physics in a bid to understand Quantum related studies better. Past few weeks, I've been up awake, reading Quantum Academia and none of it made any sense. It was just incredibly fun to read. Hoping to find a thread or make a post about where to start in regards to my Physics and Quantum journey to become a full fledge Quantum Panda.

Looking for...
I'm also looking for any likeminded individuals in regards to Quantum Physics/Mechanics/Mathematics/Computer Science.. Looking for connections.

Bonus
I enjoy learning new things, DIY stuff is great to watch, really big fan of Space related stuff, I love Pandas, Gym Shark, I like reading technical articles and attempting to write the same content (WIP).

Pleasure to be here. Hope to meet some awesome people. Any questions, please ask! THANK YOU. 🐼

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Julian. It's good to have you here. :smile:

Likes Quantum Panda