1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Question on winter semester classes

1. Dec 26, 2007 #1
    hello again, basically just having a question on the classes I'm taking next semester, I'm so far registered for Physics I w/ Calc, a Physics Problem Solving Class (kind of a supplement for Physics I that my school offers), Calculus II, and Discrete Mathematics; these are all repeats actually and I was wondering if it would be better to wait on the Discrete Math till the Summer and focus completely on Calc and Physics this semester, I really want B's or better (A's if I can make it) to up my GPA; I'm pretty sure my problem before was that I wasn't studying enough so I intend to really up my study time now just wondering if all 3 of these would be too much in one semester?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 26, 2007 #2
    That depends on you and on the classes. They'll all probably involve substantial homework, so if might be best to postpone the Discrete Math course if you can do so harmlessly.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?