Questions about dark matter, dark energy, and neutron stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moon Shine
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 688 views
Moon Shine
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
How did you find PF?
I found the site while searching for a physics forum:)
Cosmos has always been a fascinating and breathtaking topic for me. Probably like many people here I’ve seen a lot of documentaries about space. And while they gave me new information they also were the reason of new questions to pop up in my head. So I think I’m here to find out the questions on my answers by myself. The questions about dark matter, dark energy, pulsars, magnetars (neuron starts in general) and cosmos itself:)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt, WWGD and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Moon Shine said:
Will anyone read this?
Nah, we never read introductions. That's why nobody but you has posted in this thread :oldlaugh:

Welcome to the forum.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Moon Shine
phinds said:
Nah, we never read introductions. That's why nobody but you has posted in this thread :oldlaugh:

Welcome to the forum.
Ahah:) That’s exactly what I thought 😅 Thank you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: chemisttree