1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs Questions concerning a PHD in Caltech

Tags:
  1. Aug 23, 2012 #1
    Hi,
    I'm a student from Morocco, I have an engineering degree from Morocco, and a Master's Degree from France (Civil engineering).
    I want to continue my studies in the USA, in order to get a PHD,, and I’m particularly interested by California institute of technology.
    So can you tell me more about this university and the research opportunities in my field (civil engineering or fluid dynamics), and do I have a chance of being accepted in Caltech?
    Also, I read that PHD students have full financial support, but I'm not sure if that concerns international students?
    Thank you for your answers.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2012 #2
    They do have a website where you can look up this kind of information.

http://www.gradoffice.caltech.edu/

I haven't looked through there fully, but I am sure there is enough info there to answer a few of your questions.

Good luck.

4. Aug 23, 2012 #3
    Thank you for your quick answer.

Actually, i've visited their website, but the informations they have about international students aren't specific to my case.

5. Aug 23, 2012 #4
    But you have to admit that your posts are not particularly specific to your case, either.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook