Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth (criticism?)

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Disputed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Age Earth
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Disputed
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Okay, first off I'm not starting a debate here

But I am debating with a friend, and I wanted to know if there is any critical analysis done on the various papers and books produced by this group (Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth).

In my quick searches I've mainly found blogs and such, but I was wondering if any official scientist or body had reviewed their submissions.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Disputed said:
In my quick searches I've mainly found blogs and such, but I was wondering if any official scientist or body had reviewed their submissions.

What submissions? Have they published anything in a peer reviewed journal?
 
I'm only aware of their published stuff such as

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0890514410/?tag=pfamazon01-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VL8V1S/?tag=pfamazon01-20

and their basic arguments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_geophysics

I'm just wondering if any scientist at all, even in a small article, has discussed their research and "publishings" if not submissions. I'm guessing they haven't tried to submit anything to peer reviewed science journals. In my searching for stuff I haven't found much either showing they've published peer reviewed stuff or official criticisms, I was just wondering if anyone had seen some.
 
Last edited by a moderator: