Anttech Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Mar 3, 2006 #1 wow... I'll crack open some champagne.. actually some Oval will do.. Cheers to you all
Anttech Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Mar 3, 2006 #3 hmmmmmmmm... something not right here... I feel like I am in groundhog day
Anttech Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Mar 3, 2006 #5 ok I give up... looks like I am stuck on 999 for infinitum
Integral Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 7,232 Reaction score 66 Mar 3, 2006 #6 A 1000 posts and you have not figured out that posts in GD do not count?
JasonRox Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 2,394 Reaction score 4 Mar 3, 2006 #8 I'll be hitting 1000 sometime soon too!
Astronuc Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 22,713 Reaction score 7,804 Mar 3, 2006 #9 Anttech said: Not even PWA? LOL... Not anymore. That was changed recently, about two weeks ago. Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
Astronuc Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 22,713 Reaction score 7,804 Mar 3, 2006 #12 It is a matter of timing.
Mk Messages 2,040 Reaction score 4 Mar 3, 2006 #13 I've hit 1000, but I didn't celebrate it like when I hit 800.
Mk Messages 2,040 Reaction score 4 Mar 3, 2006 #15 I dunno. I was going to, then I forgot about it, by then I already got to 1,024, and I'd post a GD thread when I got to 1,800 or 2,000.
I dunno. I was going to, then I forgot about it, by then I already got to 1,024, and I'd post a GD thread when I got to 1,800 or 2,000.
Lisa! Gold Member Messages 672 Reaction score 96 Mar 4, 2006 #16 Anttech said: still 999 Oh dear! ( )