Real-Life Demonstrations of Black Holes for Video

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
avischiffman
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Hi, I am working on a video, and I was wondering if any of you knew of some real-life demonstrations I can do about black holes? So far I have the gravity well, and the balloon covered by foil that you crush to show same mass but denser. My video is about the anatomy of a black hole, so I cover all the parts from photon spheres to singularities. Do any of you know of some interesting and or funny demonstrations I can do in real life? Limited visual effects because I want less animation and more me actually doing stuff.

Thank you!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
Play the LIGO Chirp... :biggrin:


That sounds awesome. What is it? Also I meant to say like real life demonstrations I can do myself, but that's also some pretty cool audio!