1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rectangular coil current problem

1. Mar 25, 2008 #1
    please, i want to be sure of my password and user name can it be posted to email? also, idon't know how to submit questions can the guide lines be posted as well? Thank you.

A rectangular coil, carrying a current of 400pie amperes, lies in the z=0 plane with its corners at the points (a,b,0), (-a,b,0), (-a,-b,0) and (a,-b,0).

(a) find an expression for the magnetic field strength H at a point (x,y,0) within the coil and evaluate it at points (0,0,0) and (2,1.5,0) given a=4' b=3 netres.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 25, 2008 #2
    a rectangular coil, carrying a current of 400pie amperes, lies in the z + 0 plane with its corners at the points

4. Mar 25, 2008 #3
    You can get it posted to an email as long as you gave an address when you signed up, the easiest way I can think of doing this is to log out then incorrectly log in, ie mess up your password, then a link will appear that allows you to have username and password sent to you.

The second part belongs in homework help section, if you want to edit it out and move it over to there.

5. Mar 25, 2008 #4

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?