1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Registration fees for A levels as private candidate?

1. Oct 10, 2012 #1
    All right, I'm planning to sit A level exams this January, I've been persistently studying the subjects but I'm not sure what the fees are. I'm applying rather late because I've found out where I can sit the exams by coincidence when I was losing hope of ever finding any information on the subject, so apparently I have 8 days to register normally I believe.
    Anyway, I'm in UK and I'm planning to sit Edexcel A level Maths, Physics and Biology, I won't be able to pay for everything in bulk at one time and therefore I need to know the costs of these exams I would have to pay this month, how much are the registration fees, the exam fees and any other costs that come before January, I already have the books so at least that's out of the way.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 10, 2012 #2
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook