Relap5 temporary license has expired

• Thread starter madhisoka
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the process of obtaining a 2-month temporary license for using the RELAP5-3D software. The person asking the questions wants to know why the individual is asking them instead of contacting the owners directly. The other person explains that they obtained the license from an IAEA workshop and mentions having to wait until they see their professor for further assistance.
madhisoka
---

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
@madhisoka -- How did you obtain the 2-month temporary license? Is your university a member of the IRUG distribution group?
anorlunda said:

upload_2018-8-22_13-54-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-22_13-54-47.png
    upload_2018-8-22_13-54-47.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 857
berkeman said:
@madhisoka -- How did you obtain the 2-month temporary license? Is your university a member of the IRUG distribution group?View attachment 229680

my uni does have one but the one i used i got from an IAEA workshop it was with a GUI . anyway seems like I have to wait until I see my professor

Likes berkeman

1. What is Relap5 temporary license?

Relap5 is a software used for nuclear reactor safety analysis. It is used by scientists and engineers to simulate and analyze various scenarios related to nuclear power plants.

2. Why does the temporary license for Relap5 expire?

The temporary license for Relap5 has an expiration date to ensure that the software is being used by authorized individuals and organizations. It also allows for updates and improvements to be made to the software.

3. How can I obtain a new temporary license for Relap5?

You can obtain a new temporary license for Relap5 by contacting the software provider or your organization's licensing department. They will be able to assist you with obtaining a new license or extending the current one.

4. Can I still use Relap5 after the temporary license has expired?

No, you will not be able to use Relap5 after the temporary license has expired. It is important to ensure that you have a valid license to use the software to avoid any legal or security issues.

5. What happens if I continue to use Relap5 after the temporary license has expired?

Continuing to use Relap5 after the temporary license has expired is considered illegal and can result in serious consequences. It is important to renew or obtain a new license to continue using the software.