Resume critique and advice for first job fair

  • Thread starter Thread starter leright
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Resume
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
leright
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
19
So there is a job fair coming up Thursday which I plan to attend. It is my first job fair and I want to do things right. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look over my resume and give me some pointers. I've already talked to career services about it, but I would like an additional opinion. Below is a picture of the resume.

[deleted]
Also, for those of you that have attended a job fair before, what exactly should I expect? Any tips regarding job fairs in general?

thanks a lot

edit: does anybody have an upload site they could point me to?

["image" deleted because it was an advertisment - Zz.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org