Revamping Ban System: 3 Warnings, 3 Bans, No 'Forever Ban

  • Topic: Suggestion 
  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanH42
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
RyanH42
Messages
398
Reaction score
16
I think you should make a system which there's no "forever ban" .I think my idea is better then yours.You can do this way 3 warning then 2 week ban.Then If he/she gains 3 warning again this time 3 week ban.And then 3 again -4 week ban ...
Every 3 warning later ban time will be increase but not forever.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
RyanH42 said:
I think my idea is better then yours.
We do not think so.
Some rule violations are so severe that we are sure we do not want those users to post here again. The most obvious examples are spambots, by the way.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ryan_m_b