Rice Univ. Carbon Nanotube Synthesis Breakthrough?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AWood16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Carbon Synthesis
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
AWood16
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I've been looking into expanding some research time into carbon nanotube synthesis thinking that it was still an obstacle to be able to produce a carbon nanotube long enough to be used for anything. I just found a YouTube video from rice university where they used a wet spin technique to produce carbon nanotubes that were meters in length. Did I miss the big breakthrough or is this thing at rice something else? Thanks in advance.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
In order to avoid reinventing the wheel I recommend you to perform an extensive bibliography study before starting any experimental or theoretical study. Try to get access to e.g. ISI Web of Knowledge