RIP Christine McVie, co-lead singer of Fleetwood Mac
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 1K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
Makes me sad.
She was Perfect.
She was Perfect.
mcastillo356
Gold Member
- 666
- 365
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_McVie
Brilliant and full of succesess songs, I've whstled some of her songs, even though it wasn't among my musical tastes ("Little Lies", specially)
Brilliant and full of succesess songs, I've whstled some of her songs, even though it wasn't among my musical tastes ("Little Lies", specially)
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,878
- 6,213
Mum bought rumours in the 1980s and played it to me. Discovering a lot of 1970s stuff I knew of Fleetwood Mac bit thought they were just blues and stuff. I did not know their history then.
After every track I was saying, "oh I know that one it's great!"
Great sound, beautiful harmony and talent to burn in that band.
RIP
After every track I was saying, "oh I know that one it's great!"
Great sound, beautiful harmony and talent to burn in that band.
RIP
Similar threads
- davenn
- · Replies 33 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 33