Scottish Fold kitten video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
72 replies · 17K views
Evo said:
For some reason, this video makes me think of Math Is Hard.

Beware, this video has an extreme cuteness factor! :approve: The kitten is a Scottish Fold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmsV9R8FsDA&NR
Perhaps,you subconsciously think Hardy is the cutest person on PF :biggrin: ?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
tehno said:
Perhaps,you subconsciously think Hardy is the cutest person on PF :biggrin: ?

Well, there's NO DOUBT about that! She IS! :-)
 
I thought this was very sweet:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-you-ordered-four-mochas-and-one-latte1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
I thought this was very sweet:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-you-ordered-four-mochas-and-one-latte1.jpg
Ah,[/URL] those are adorable!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen "Stealth Cat"?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
Have you seen "Stealth Cat"?



I used to play that game with my kitties. Lots of suspense! :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
cat_monument.jpg


Cat monument.
 
That's awesome. Did you take that Borek?
 
Borek said:
Cat monument.

This reminds me of my uncle's cat. He had a persian and when he let it out one day, it never came back. I think someone stole it or it had an accident. :cry:
 
What a pretty and fierce looking cat. He appears to be on guard duty.

A legend:
"Siamese palace and temple cats helped guard precious treasure. So diligent were they that their eyes became crossed from staring at the objects they were guarding."

http://www.messybeast.com/folktails.htm
 
~christina~ said:
This reminds me of my uncle's cat. He had a persian and when he let it out one day, it never came back. I think someone stole it or it had an accident. :cry:
:cry:
 

For MIH.
The sound quality isn't so great unfortunately :-/
but the distortion is less noticeable if you keep the volume relatively low.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
That's awesome. Did you take that Borek?

Yes, we went for a short walk yesterday, that's about 5 minutes from my house, on the fence of our housing estate.
 
TheStatutoryApe said:

For MIH.
The sound quality isn't so great unfortunately :-/
but the distortion is less noticeable if you keep the volume relatively low.


Interesting song and video, although I'm not sure exactly what it means.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's "The Math Song"... for Math is Hard... :-/
oh well
 
Hi MiH

You asked about Quinty last chat.

Here, she is in action today

quinty.jpg
 
This baby pygmy hippo is three weeks old. I want it!

babyhippowalkshr7.jpg


Her name is Monifa, she was born at the Sydney Zoo.

babyhippomonifail3.jpg


Look at that face! :!)
 
Last edited:
Evo said:
This baby pygmy hippo is three weeks old. I want it!

Oh sure, they're cute when they're young. After a couple years you'll have this...

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1288/hippobuttkf9.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lisab said:
Oh sure, they're cute when they're young. After a couple years you'll have this...

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1288/hippobuttkf9.png
Where did you get my picture?!?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lisab said:
Oh sure, they're cute when they're young. After a couple years you'll have this...

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1288/hippobuttkf9.png


Why are the eyes missing :devil:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
edward said:
Why are the eyes missing :devil:

They're right there...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5897/hippobutt2ey2.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I saw that picture I thought: uh oh... that one's going on the caption thread. And of course, lisab did exactly what I'd though of doing. :smile:

Of course, a cute thread hijacked again!
 
lisab said:
They're right there...

OHHH a real hottie :biggrin:
 
lisab said:
They're right there...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5897/hippobutt2ey2.png
Oh no, now it looks like Groucho Marx.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lisab said:
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5897/hippobutt2ey2.png
[/URL]

Just please, don't open your mouth...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
MIH, did you see the baby hippo?

Very sweet! I wonder how much it weighs.

Andre, Quinty is very cute. Where did the name come from?