Scottish Fold kitten video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
72 replies · 17K views
Okay, cuteness needs to return to this thread...
To help me get hippo-rear out of my head!
http://www.longbraid.com/ComedyCorner/images/KittensInCups.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
zipper_cat.jpg


From a review of photoshop type apps - so it's not a real kitten - so don't write in.
(of course that's what the kittens want you think...)
 
Last edited:
physics girl phd said:
Okay, cuteness needs to return to this thread...
To help me get hippo-rear out of my head!
http://www.longbraid.com/ComedyCorner/images/KittensInCups.jpg
[/URL]

mm...white sugar and brown sugar!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
mgb_phys said:
zipper_cat.jpg


From a review of photoshop type apps - so it's not a real kitten - so don't write in.
(of course that's what the kittens want you think...)

I always thought they were nekkid under their catsuits. :confused:
 
Borek said:
Sad truth is that this cat has just used one of his seven lives.


:biggrin: Only seven, this one. Usually they have nine
 
Andre said:
:biggrin: Only seven, this one. Usually they have nine
Borek is a mathematician; they count differently to normal folk :biggrin:
 
It is a cultural thing, in some countries cats have nine lives, in other seven.
 
Man, I thought this thread was a place for the pilgrims to come to worship their.. well you know. Maybe make a few virtual sacrifices?

Ps. Now that I have seen the kittens the previous sentence starts to make a lot more sense.
 
Ohhhhhh! I love those! Both videos are excellent.

Evo, I wish I could show the raccoon commercial to my grandmother. It reminds me of the time she went out in the garage and thought she saw the cat curled up on a chair. She went over to pet him and HISSSSSSSS! She had startled a soundly sleeping possum! Poor Moo-moo. She won't go in the garage anymore.
 
That umbrella cockatoo doesn't resemble MIH in the least.

On a related note, an ex of mine had a bird identical to that one. (They're all identical save for male/female eye colours.) His name was Vanilla -- the bird, not my ex. And Vanilla loved cats. Adored cats. We got him his own cat and he raised it from a kitten. The bird, not my ex, raised the cat. Vanilla used to preen the cat and would run his beak down the cat's whiskers while the cat was sleeping. Just as if the bird was preening his own feathers. One night, Vanilla was preening Mike's (Mike was the cat) whiskers, and Vanilla snipped all of the cat's whiskers off. Poor cat. They were the best of friends, though.
 
GeorginaS said:
That umbrella cockatoo doesn't resemble MIH in the least.

You just never saw me in the 1980s. I had a platinum blonde dippity-do crest that would make any cockatoo proud.

That video really does make me miss having birds. I would love to have a bird like Vanilla for Jelly (except for the whisker snipping). The little cockatiel next door and I whistle back and forth for each other every morning, even though the fence keeps us from seeing each other. We are like star-crossed lovers.

That woman in the raccoon commercial looks eerily like Evo. I think it might really be her.