1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Searching for quantum loop gravity groups

1. Sep 25, 2011 #1
    I'm searching for research groups of quantum loop gravity, Does anyone can help me to find at least one of them?.
    I want to do my PhD on that topic and I have found kind of hard to find those groups and I am looking for a good supervisor, any reference would be very very helpful.

Thanks...

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 25, 2011 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

How did you decide you wanted to do LQG? Presumably by reading papers on that. Who wrote those papers? Who did they cite? Where are they at?

4. Sep 25, 2011 #3
    Ok I know what you mean, I know that I want to study LQG because I have read a few articles, but at a informative level, nothing serious. I am just looking for someone with experience on the field so that she or he can give an advise, I had not thought about searching papers and looking for their authors, good idea, I will do that. But I would like to let this message open so that I can get more ideas like yours.

Thanks

5. Sep 25, 2011 #4
  6. Sep 25, 2011 #5
    Check out the 'Beyond the Standard Model' forum here. Back when I used to read the stuff there it seemed like those guys knew what was going on in LQG so maybe it would be a good idea to search for some stuff there.

7. Sep 25, 2011 #6
  8. Sep 25, 2011 #7
    Thanks very much there is a lot of information there.

I think that the person with whom are you going to work on your PhD is the one that matters, so I should not worry about the university or should I?? That is why I am searching for a good supervisor.

9. Sep 25, 2011 #8
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook